Mabdeck is wholly owned and operated by Sycous Limited, utilising our team of in-house developers.
Data Protection Policy
Sycous are committed to protecting the privacy of all our team members and clients personal information and complying with all data protection legislation, regulation and industry best practise.
We are committed to ensuring the highest levels of compliance and adoption of best practise to ensure any collected, stored and processed personal data is done so fairly and lawfully.
Sycous and our team members who process or use personal information must ensure that this is done in line with the principles set out under GDPR and the Data Protection Act. These key principles state that personal data shall:
- Be obtained and processed fairly and lawfully.
- Be obtained for a specified and lawful purpose and shall not be processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
- Be accurate and kept up to date.
- Not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Be processed in accordance with the data subject rights.
- Be kept safe from unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction.
- Not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic area, unless that country has equivalent levels of protection for personal data.
Sycous will not sell or share any personal data except as required to do so by law to any statutory body without the advance written consent of the individuals concerned.
You can speak to your Account Manager for further information on our security policies and other information which is not published online.