Validation tolerances are used so that the Mabdeck system can properly identify any meter issues, based on your own preferences.
- Click the Validation Tab on the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Validation Settings to be taken to the validation setup page
- Choose a client and network to set validation tolerances for
- Click on the validation type for which you would like to set up/alter the tolerance levels, and choose a supply type from the dropdown menu (if applicable).
- Select or deselect the check box, depending on if you would like to enable type of validation.
Enter the tolerance number in the Tolerance box. This will be a number of days, degrees or energy units depending on the validation type you are modifying. If you hold your cursor over the information icon, a pop-up will appear with some more information about the value entered into this field.
- Click Save to save your changes and update the validation settings.